Paige and Izzy's Vacation Day 1

Hey guys! Here are some pictures of Day one of Izzy's Vacation. Enjoy!




This is a picture of my Sorcerer Mickey ears. I thought it looked cool.


The first picture of Izzy! I was experimenting with the lighting.


Another pic of Izzy.


"Aw, Diamond. Do I really have to go back in here?"



"We're here! Wow, much smaller than I imagined."

Izzy, That's the beginning of Toy Story.



The sky turned an eerie sepia color.


See what I mean? 




Here is when we went to the AG store. You can read about that here.



We must be getting closer!


Yippie! We're almost there!


Yay! Here we are!








Bonnet Creek was humongous! It was 2 bedrooms and 1200 sq. feet.


A few of the many towers at Bonnet Creek.


Izzy was tired.


In case you missed my post where I reveal my new doll, this is Paige. 


Izzy and Paige stayed up late talking.


Izzy and Paige fell asleep.

Izzy and Paige had a blast on their first day. They can't wait to share pic of more of their vacation.


and




Comments