Paige and Izzy's Vacation Day 2

Eeee! Here's another day in Paige and Izzy's Vacation series! I had SO MUCH FUN on vacation. I can't wait to share it all with you guys.



The first thing we did (other than wake up and get ready of course) was pick up the electric scooter for Amethyst. It was fun to watch her try to maneuver it.


This was the view from the balcony.


These were the girls outfits for the day.


Before we went anywhere, I took a few pictures for a photo story. I don't know if I will post them now. I didn't finish before we left Bonnet Creek.


Also, I discovered the tiniest salt and pepper shaker in the world! LOL!

We then left and went to IHOP to meet some family and went into a souvenir store.


At the souvenir store, I found this "Autograp" Book. I bet they would get more sales if they sold an "Autograph" book. This just made me laugh so hard.

After we got back to the room, we rested for a bit and then headed to EPCOT.



We headed to Soarin'.


Then, we went to the Pixar Short Film Festival. I loved it.



They also had their Flower Festival going on. I have to say I was a bit disappointed that they had the same Topiaries from last year.






I liked this. I think it would go unnoticed most of the time.


We went to our dinner reservation at Chefs De France.



Aren't these cute dolls?


I LOVE this restaurant. We didn't eat there this trip, but we did last year. YUMMY!






I like to take pics of the views from different countries.


Japan.


Figment Easter egg.


I took this picture and then,


I thought this would look cool. You know cause Spaceship Earth is inside of the Japanese frame?


The globe.




We saw the Japan drumming show. It looked cool.







We cut through here to get to the Figment ride.


I think my pictures turned out GREAT!


Is this Julie's Groovy Bathroom?




OK, I think that these might be going on my wishlist. How adorable would they look in Paige's bedroom?



After Figment, we headed on Living with the Land.


I spy a hidden Mickey!



Next, we went on Spaceship Earth.








They were starting to illuminate Spaceship Earth. (See what I did there?)


It was time for us to go.


This is the moon.


Izzy left me a note while I was gone.


We decided to go on a walk around the resort.


OK, this just made me laugh.



This is the carpet. Yeah, I take pictures of carpets and ceilings.

That pretty much sums up day 2! I had so much fun!




Comments

  1. Cool pictures! Ha ha! I like the sign. ;)
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment