REVEAL of My New Truly Me Doll


So if you recall from Izzy's Trip to AGP Orlando, I recently got a new doll. (Did anyone guess) 


Well, don't you want to know who I got?


The answer is in the bag...


I got Truly Me...


66!


She came with this little game.


Here she is! She's so beautiful. I LOVE her outfit too. This is my first doll since the Truly Me revamp in 2015.


She DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT have Perma-panties!
😁😀🙌🙋😅😂💙💗🎈🎇🎆🎊🎇🎉🎉🎉🎉
Yippieee!


Here's a picture of her with bad lighting


Zip ties! I like the zip ties.



Such a pretty doll. Her hair is PERFECT! She is PERFECT!!!

I suppose I should tell everyone a little about her.

Her name is Paige Noelle McBride. She's 13 years old. She lived in the American Girl Doll Orphanage Orlando with her sister Tessa for most of her life. Until, Tessa gets adopted. Paige is heartbroken. The duo stays in touch by writing each other letters. One day, Paige gets a notice that she will be adopted on May 6th. She is devastated, she will never see Tessa again because Diamond wasn't going to adopt any more dolls. Well, Diamond was going to adopt another doll. Diamond just kept it a secret from the pair. Happy ending!

Paige loves all things Disney. She loves to dance, with her favorite style being Jazz. She struggles with type 1 diabetes, but she manages. The child in her loves to dress up, especially if she can dress up as a Disney character. She has become fond of writing. She mostly writes Disney fan fiction or fantasy. She also enjoys reading fairy tales. She is often found daydreaming, especially when she's supposed to be doing chores of schoolwork. She is protective over her sister, Tessa. Tessa and Paige are as close as sisters can be. The pair does everything together. 

That's pretty much it about Paige. She is super awesome.

Bye for now!
and

P.S. I made an image for this trip.


Comments