The Return Part 1


Hey guys! So, I  am introducing a new photo story. I split it in half, to keep you in suspense. Anyway, I am going to post I Belong part 3 soon, but I want to post this right now. So, I give you, The Return.



I felt depressed. Izzy was about to come back from Disney World with Diamond, so I really should be excited. I loved Disney, so normally I’d be super excited to learn Izzy’s stories and look at her pictures. 


. But, today was different. Last week Paige, my dearest friend, my pen pal, my sister, had gotten adopted. Normally that would be a great thing, but this meant that I would never see her again. I loved Paige so much, she was my best friend. I couldn’t bear the thought of never seeing her again. She wasn’t looking forward to the adoption either. Her last letter wrote:


“Dear Tessa,
The adoption is coming up closer than I’d like. I will miss you so much. I know that sounds odd, since we’ve already been separated for a while. I really wish Diamond could adopt me. But like you said, Diamond doesn’t want to adopt any more dolls right now. Please forgive me in advance if I don’t write you for a while. Don’t worry about writing me, I probably won’t get it. I will write once I get settled in. I love you so much Tessa.
Love,
Paige”


That letter was written over a week ago. “Did Paige forget about me?” My mind started to wander. “No, she would never forget me. She loves me more than anyone and I her. She’s probably just busy,” I reassured myself


 I stared at my alarm clock. It read “12:45” It was late.


I yawned. Diamond and Izzy were supposed to be getting back soon. But I wasn’t going to wait up much longer.




I laid down in my bed and stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.



I woke up late. I was having the most amazing dream. Paige and I were at Disney World, like we’d always dreamed. Sure we went a few times, but we hadn’t been together in so long. I didn’t want to wake up. I cuddled in my blanket for a minute. I didn’t want to get out of bed today. It was Sunday, so we could sleep in as long as we liked.


I was half asleep until Amber tapped my shoulder.


“Are you up yet? I made you breakfast in bed and I have a surprise for you,” she said in a whisper. I rolled over.


“What?” I asked, groggily.
“Just come down.” Amber walked away, so I couldn’t ask any more questions. I had no choice but to follow her. My mind was still asleep, so I didn’t wonder what the surprise was. 


When I got to under my loft bed, two breakfast plates were laid out. “Since Izzy and you were the last two up, y’all can eat together. I thought you might like talking about her trip,” Amber told me. It was a nice surprise, but I was still felt a pang of sadness. Amber left and Izzy took her place.


“Hey Tessa! I had so much fun at Disney World. I bet you want to hear all about it!” Izzy exclaimed.


“Yeah. That’d be great,” I sighed.
“Tessa is something wrong?” Izzy asked.
“No, I’m fine,” I said.


“C’mon, I know you better than that. Tell me what’s wrong.” Izzy patted the seat beside her. 


. I told her everything. “I think I have an idea of what would make you feel better."


"Meet me in the dance studio in an hour,” Izzy schemed.


One hour later, I met Izzy in the dance studio, like I was told. I was excited to dance with Izzy. Dancing always made me feel better. “Thanks Izzy. You know me so well. Dancing is just what I need right now,” I thanked her.


“Oh, well if you think this is great, wait until you see the real surprise,” Izzy smiled. Puzzled, I asked her what she meant. “You’ll see. For now get started on warm ups.” Izzy said as she left the studio.

Stay tuned for part 2!



Comments

  1. Oooo. Did you get another doll? I can't wait for part 2! :)
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaat? Me get a new doll? Who would think such a thing? LOL. Glad you're excited!

      Diamond

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this is interesting! I look forward to seeing the surprise!!
    Izzy's hair is pretty in fishtail braids!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like it!
      It certainly is isn't it.?
      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment