The Return Part 2 FINALE


 I did as I was told. My mind wandered at what the surprise could be.


“Maybe Izzy got Diamond to take me on her next Disney vacation,” I wondered. Yes! That must be it. I couldn’t wait! While Izzy was gone, I planned it out in my head. I was going to have so much fun! I knew I probably shouldn’t base my plans along something I didn’t know would happen, but it was certainly fun to dream.


When Izzy returned, she told me to close my eyes.


With my eyes squeezed shut, I heard a familiar voice say, “You can open your eyes now.” Could it be? My eyelids flew open. 


Yes! It was! I couldn’t believe my eyes. Was it really her? I raced up to meet my sister. 



“Paige! What are you doing here?” I asked, ecstatically. “Diamond adopted me! She wanted to surprise you. I got to spend the week at Disney with Izzy! We have much to discuss. Let’s go catch up!”


Paige and I took a walk together. We caught up on each other’s life. She told me of her adventures at Disney, and I told her about my life here. Any issues I had seemed so easy once Paige told me her solution. Paige was so easy to talk to. It was just like before I was adopted. I was the happiest I’d been since I’d gotten adopted. I could hardly believe it! My sister Paige, was going to stay with us. I was so happy! Paige and I were going to have so much fun together. I was so glad we were together again, never to be separated.

I hope you liked this!




Comments

  1. Awww, this is AWESOME! So sweet! I'm so glad Tessa Dawn is finally with her sister!! :D

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had fun making it. Tessa's glad too!

      Diamond

      Delete
  2. Dimond! You put so much effort into your blogs!!!!! Amazing job! Great creativity! KEEP IT UP!

    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do and I'm glad it gets noticed. Thank you so much. This made my day! Your blog is AMAZING too. I especially love Raven's Rey Photo Shoot.

      Diamond

      Delete
  3. I'm nominating you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Check out my blog, AG's Wondrous World, and click on the post titled I've Been Nominated Part 2. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog!

      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment