Camp WAG Day 1

(POV of Paige)


Today was exciting. Today was the first day of our two week camp, Camp WAG. I couldn't wait. IT was going to be so much fun to hang out with Tessa and get to know my new sisters better.


We all waited in line to sign up. Sadly, the order was oldest to youngest(being at the WAG residence) which meant I was last.


We would fill out our forms,


Then the counselors would give us our name tags.


Finally, it was my turn.


I snapped a quick picture of the counselors.


Lea was our counselor so she took us to our cabin.


"This is our cabin! Ocean Waves. I can't wait to have tons of fun with you guys these next two weeks!" Lea said as we arrived at our cabin.


There was a poster for us to sign. I signed my name in red.


"Right now, we're going to take a rest, then we'll go to the pavillion to eat and play get to know you games," Lea explained.


I claimed my bunk.


Tessa claimed hers and whispered to me, "This is perfect. We can chat as we go to bed." I winked back at her.


Lea got stuck with a top bunk. She didn't mind, 'cause she was here to guide us these next two weeks.


Lea set up a poster for our cabin. It was fun to sign.


We put our stuff inside this trunk. Since Tori, Lanie, Lea, and Amber came early, they brought most of our stuff with them.


We were just sitting quietly. Lea fell asleep, but I wasn't too tired.


Tessa leaned over and whispered to me, "Do you want to go see what the other girls are up too?"
"Why not?" I responded. "Just be quiet, we wouldn't want to wake Lea." I reminded her.


We decided to do it. We snuck quietly past our cabin and walked to the nearest cabin. Shouts were heard flying back and forth from inside. Tessa and I glanced at each other, "This must be Ellie's cabin," we thought.


Sure enough, we found Ellie and Lanie getting into a fight as we entered the cabin.
"If you don't want to be here, then don't complain to me about it!" Lanie shouted.
"Well, I don't want to sleep in a dirty cabin for two weeks!" came Ellie's reply.
We just quietly left.






The next cabin we stopped by was Tori's. It was pretty sweet.


Inside we found Tori reading a magazine,


Grace scrolling through her phone,


And McKenna and Ivy snoozing.


"Hi girls, Do you need something or are you just stopping by?" Tori asked.
"We're just stopping by," I said.


The final cabin to visit was Smiling Cupcakes, Amber's cabin.


Amber was sleeping.


"Shh!" Izzy and Lexi hushed us. "Follow us," they motioned.


They led us outside. "I think you had the same idea as we did," Tessa told them.


I wanted to remember this moment forever, so I took a picture.


We savored this moment. We chatted about our hopes for the next two weeks, talked about the ride here, how we felt about our roomates, etc. We were having a great time, until it started down pouring. 


We fled to Izzy's cabin.


"Whew," I said panting.


"We made it back before Amber woke up," I said, still panting.


"Oh no you didn't! Busted!" Amber sat up.


We all sat down, since Amber wasn't about to turn us away in the rain.



Amber pulled out a game.


The game was actually pretty fun. We stayed in Amber's cabin all night. The activities were cancelled because of the rain. Turns out, rainy days can actually be pretty fun.


Comments

  1. Aww, so adorable! Hope your dolls have lots of fun at summer camp! <3
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun story! You did a great job on the cabins!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Can you tell that there's only one cabin? Haha.

      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment