How About You? ~ collab with the great Tayrn

Hello all! It's me Tessa! Today, I have for you a collab post with the great Taryn! Before you read this post, go check out her blog, lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.com. She did the first post in this collab, so check it out here!
So she asked, "Which of your sisters do you get along best with?"
Well Taryn, my only biological sister is Paige, but we are all adopted sisters, and out of everyone, I pick Izzy. Izzy is super fun and we have a lot in common. Our favorite thing to do together is dancing! 
My question for Taryn is, "What is your favorite thing to do with Charlie?"

I hope you have fun with this!

Comments

  1. Sweet! Should be up soon! (I see that compliment in the title! ;) )
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment