Paige and Izzy's Vacation Day 4


This is the fourth day of our vacation. We went to Magic Kingdom this day. We slept in on day four.



We're here!


Before we fully entered the Magic Kingdom Park, we headed to Kona Cafe for breakfast. This was the view from the monorail.


I seriously want to stay here sometime.


Here's where we ate breakfast.


Here's the menu, but I already knew what I wanted.


The one, the only, TONGA TOAST! This meal is second only to breakfast at Boma. My family LOVES Boma.


We walked around the Polynesian resort. I loved all of the Stitch merchandise.


Then, we walked to the Grand Floridian Resort.


It's so fancy in there.


This was edible. Would you want to eat this? I wouldn't. It's too pretty.


Mrs. Potts on the floor.


They had this little contest to vote on the jewelry boxes. My favorite one was number one. The Little Mermaid one.


We arrived at Magic Kingdom in time to catch a glimpse of this parade.




We headed to Peter Pan's Flight first, since we had a Fast Pass.





Once we got off of Peter Pan's Flight, we did a few Sorcerer games.



Then, it was time for our Fast Pass at Winnie the Pooh.




Once we got off Winnie the Pooh, We got on the People Mover.


Then, our final thing at the park, Under the Sea.





Once we got back to the resort, we finished UP and watched Monsters Inc.


When it was time for the fireworks to start, we went to the top of the resort and watched them from there.


So, Illuminations started and we thought we had a pretty good view.



Then, we saw some more fireworks to the right.



We realized that Illuminations was to the left, and Wishes was to the right.

We had fun. I think Magic Kingdom was my favorite park. I always have the most fun there.

Bye for now!





Comments