Paige and Izzy's Vacation Day 6


Hey guys! Are you ready for day 6?



First, we had to go to a timeshare presentation. Outside, they had this bench.


This was the living room in the 3000 sq ft presidential suite.


The was how big the balcony was.


The view. That's EPCOT.

When the presentation was FINALLY  over, we headed to Animal Kingdom.


I left my camera in the car. My AWESOME dad went back and got it for me. Thanks dad!

Anyway, we ate Yak and Yeti first.



This was what we did second.






We went on the safari ride next.


See the Giraffe?


You see the brown animal? Two of those started chasing our safari vehicle.



For Amethyst.


Hidden Mickey!


Next, we went to It's Tough to be a Bug.


We watched this little show next.


I love Animal Kingdom at night.


We watched Rivers of Light. I loved it.


I enjoyed seeing Animal Kingdom at night. I had fun this day. 

Bye!





Comments

  1. Wow! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment