Paige and Izzy's Vacation Day 8

Welcome to teh eighth and final day of our vacation. We are sad that it's over, but glad that we were able to go.



The girls slept in their clothes because they were really tired the night before.


They changed clothes and packed up their stuff.


Goodbye Bonnet Creek. OK, I will miss this place! Disney World, I miss you so much. Until next time.


Before we headed out of Orlando, we decided to go to Disney Springs.





OK, this is a pin trader's dream!



We ate breakfast at Earl of Sandwich, A.K.A. the cheapest restaurant in all of Disney World.


We went into this store.


These dolls were so cute!


Awww, Stitch!


My favorite store at Disney Springs. Uniqlo has AMAZING prices and AMAZING quality.


This is officially on my wishlist. But, I didn't buy it. Would you like to see what shirts I did buy?

WOMEN Disney 'Beauty and the Beast' SHORT SLEEVE GRAPHIC T-SHIRT, LIGHT GRAY, large

I bought this shirt. It was on sale and I didn't have a Belle shirt so why not? I'm wearing it right now.




This is the other shirt I got. I've been wanting this since September and it was on sale. Plus, I really want to wear it at the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. The Laugh Floor is so funny. I could tell tons of stories from there.

Then we drove back home. I had so much fun on my trip and I'm sad it's over.

Until next time,



Comments