The Girls Pack for Camp WAG


(Tessa's POV)
I walked into Diamond's bedroom. I freaked out when I saw a big pile of clothes and stuff. Someone was going to be in so much trouble. When Tori found out whoever did this was going to be grounded for a month!

I was shocked when I saw who it was.


Why on Earth would my sister make such a mess? Didn't she know better?


"Paige! What are you doing? When Tori finds at about this you're going to be in SO much trouble! Why did you do this?" I asked my sister.


"I didn't do this! I swear! I just walked in here and I wanted to clean it up before Tori found it. Will you help me?" Paige explained herself.


"Sure thing sis," I agreed, hoping that Tori wouldn't see this mess.


So we worked.


And worked.


(Diamond's note: This pic is to show scale of HUGE pile)


Paige and I freaked out once we saw Tori enter the room. 
"I didn't- We didn't- THIS WAS LIKE THIS WHEN WE FOUND IT!" We blurted out.


"Relax guys! I did this!" Tori explained.
This confused Paige and I so much. Tori was the "mother" of the family so it was unlike her to make a mess. Paige and I glanced at each other. Was Tori going on strike?
Tori noticed our confused looks and explained, "We need to pack for Camp WAG, so I gathered some stuff I thought we might need."
This made so much more sense.
Tori called the whole family in to pack.


Once everyone was gathered, Tori started to establish some rules.


"OK, guys so we don't need to much stuff each since we can share. How about, two pairs of shoes each and two or three outfits each."


"Wait, what?" Ellie asked.


Ellie loved shoes. She already had a stock pile of shoes.

Tori inspected everyone's piles and eventually we all packed. We were all set for Camp WAG! I couldn't wait!

Do you go to summer camp?


Comments

  1. I do go to summer camp! It's called Camp Kidjam and it's AWESOME!! I go next week, so I'm super excited! That photostory was really good! Why is it called Camp WAG? Just curious. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun! Thank you! It is Camp WAG, because my blog is World of AG Dolls and the acronym I use is WAG. I don't count of, and I choose not to use the D from Dolls.

      Diamond

      Delete
  2. Cool story. I go to camp some times. Hope you guys have fun! :)
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photostory! I've never gone to a summer camp before other than VBS, but I've thought it would be fun! :D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a cute little photo story! I can't wait to see all the dolls go to camp! <3 Great photography, writing, and everything in between! :D
    I used to go to this Christian camp in the mountains, but now I'm too old for it. XD
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so sweet to say all that.
      Sounds like fun!

      Diamond

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to see when they go to camp! This week I'm volunteering at my church's VBS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to post once they get to camp! Ooh, sounds like fun!

      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment