The Sister's Tag!

Hey guys! Tessa and Paige were nominated for The Sister Tag at Stuffie Adventures! Stuffie Adventures is an amazing blog that has such creative ideas. They just got finished with Stuffie Takeover Week, the first week out of every month where the Stuffies takeover. It is SUPER fun. So, before continuing reading, stop by Stuffie Adventures!
Handing it over to Paige and Tessa!

Tessa will be in Purple.

Paige will be in Red.

Let's get started guys! 

The rules:
Which Paige doesn't generally follow.
HEY! You don't need to tell them that!
Fine, fine.

Rules:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
  • Answer the eleven questions given, and have your sister do the same for you. This way, we can compare and contrast the two of you!
  • Nominate seven bloggers and have them answer the same eleven questions.
  • Have fun!
The Questions:
  1. Which of you is older?
  2. What’s your favorite thing to do together?
  3. What is your sister’s favorite food?
  4. What’s a character trait in the other that you appreciate?
  5. What’s a character trait in the other that you don’t appreciate?
  6. What’s one hobby you have that the other doesn’t?
  7. Who keeps a cleaner room?
  8. What’s the biggest way in which your sister can annoy you?
  9. Describe each other in three words.
  10. How do the two of you differ personality-wise?
  11. Why do you love your sister? (C’mon, you know you do!)
Let's get started shall we Paige?
OK, but I go first, cuz I'm older.
Whatever sis. *rolls eyes*

Which of you is older?

ME! I'm 13, and Tessa is 11. You can totally tell I'm sooo much older. (sarcasm, we both act 11 most of the time, unless I want to be mature)

What’s your favorite thing to do together?

I think we'll both agree on this. We both love to talk Disney, go to Disney, watch Disney, listen to Disney music...
That list goes on and on. Basically, we just love all things Disney.

What is your sister’s favorite food?

Hmm, probably Tonga Toast. Too bad she doesn't eat it that much. I should totally make some for her, but I'm too lazy.


What’s a character trait in the other that you appreciate?

I really love how fun it is to be around Tessa. She can laugh at bad situations.

What’s a character trait in the other that you don’t appreciate?

Well, Tessa can be fun and all, but she is a tattletale. She always rats me out to Diamond. Such a rule follower.

What’s one hobby you have that the other doesn’t?

I absolutely LOVE to dress up. Tessa couldn't care less about her apparel. I prefer to dress up in Disney princess costumes, but I could go for a good spy costume any day.

Who keeps a cleaner room?

Haha, I have to be honest, don't I. I have to say that normally Tessa cleans up my room. I don't clean. Like ever.

What’s the biggest way in which your sister can annoy you?

Hm, I have to say the way that she catches me when I am breaking the rules. She always knows when I'm lying to her. Sister sense.

Describe each other in three words.

Fun. Disney. Dancer.

How do the two of you differ personality-wise?

Now that I think about it, we're pretty similar. But, even our similarities have differences. I like Jazz dance, she likes Tap. She is a poet writer, I'm a fiction writer. I'm much sneakier than her, but when she wants to be, she can be sneaky too. I love dressing up, Tessa doesn't. No matter what, we love each other at the end of the day.

Why do you love your sister? (C’mon, you know you do!)

I can't even put this into words. But, I am a writer and I am up for a challenge. I love Tessa for reasons stated above, because she's my sister and we are destined to love each other. Because we've always stayed close, even when we're apart. Because she loves me. We've always stayed close, no matter what. Sometimes Tessa get's on my nerves, but we always love each other. #ilovemysister.

OK, your turn sis,

Okie Dokie! *reads what Paige wrote* Aww, that's so sweet. I'm going to have trouble topping that, but I will BEAT YOU PAIGE!

Which of you is older?

Paige is two years older than me.

What’s your favorite thing to do together?

We love being together doing anything, favorites include Disney and Dancing.

What is your sister’s favorite food?

Dole Whip! C'mon, pineapple ice cream? My second favorite food. 

What’s a character trait in the other that you appreciate?

I really like how protective Paige is over me. She might be a rule breaker, but when it comes to me, she will always come through.

What’s a character trait in the other that you don’t appreciate?

Ugh, I don't like how disobedient Paige is. I always catch her sneaking on Diamond's computer commenting on blogs. Plus, she like never does her homework.

What’s one hobby you have that the other doesn’t?

I'm super competitive. I've never played a board game with Paige that I haven't won. When I was little, she let me win. I would NEVER do that. I will WIN at everything.

Who keeps a cleaner room?

Me, even thought I rarely clean. I just don't leave food all over the place. I can't stand Paige's room.

What’s the biggest way in which your sister can annoy you?

Probably how sloppy she is. You can't just leave banana peels in your room! Or, candy wrappers on the floor. I mean, her sugar might get low, but once it gets back up, she should clean up right?

Describe each other in three words.

Sly, Disney, Daydreamer.

How do the two of you differ personality-wise?

Paige explained it pretty well, but I think I'm cleaner and more responsible than she. Basically everything written above.

Why do you love your sister? (C’mon, you know you do!)

I really agree with what Paige said, but also, my sis, as sloppy and irresponsible as she is, she can be the sweetest girl in the world. I love hanging out with her. Paige will protect me, even if it means putting herself in danger. Who doesn't love their sister?



Are you ready?


The nominees are...

Cali and Candy from BABF

Carol and Lea from AGSWW

Molly and Amelia from AGDA (Yes, we expect talk about spatula whacking)

Saige and Izzy from HHAG

Nessa and Pippa from SDBW

Saige and Kit from DN

And, last but not least, Adalyn and Ellie from TAGS

We hoped you enjoyed reading our answers,

And we look forward to reading yours!

Bye-Bye


Comments

  1. Thank You so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Molly and Amelia can't wait! XD
    (Oh, and I'm sure there will be PLENTY of talk about spatula smacking...)
    ~Sam and dollies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't wait for them to do it!
      (Haha, yes that's great)

      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment