Family Portraits


Recently, Dolls N' All had family photos done. Their photos are so beautiful, and you should definitely check them out. They inspired me to take my own family photos. I decided that the accent color would be pink, and surprisingly enough, I had more than enough pink clothing. But, if you've ever tried to photograph 15 dolls at once, you'll know that it isn't exactly easy. But I did it, and I'm quite happy with the results.



I kind of like this angle.












What do you guys think of this? Cool?



Izzy decided to be the center of attention for  a few shots.


The girls are arranged in oldest to youngest age-wise.


Here, Izzy is behaving, and so are the rest of the girls.



This is where I decided to take individual shots of each girl, starting with my newest and ending with my oldest.

Paige

I think I will be updating the profile pictures with these photos soon.


Ugh, why did the lighting change?

Tessa


I really like Lea's hairstyle.

Lea

And I really like this picture!


Lanie


Ellie


Do you like Grace's dress? It's actually an apron.

Grace


I think that this headband looks adorable on Amber. I believe it is from Kit's Nightie.

Amber

Don't tell the other girls, but Amber looked the cutest today.


Tori


Ivy


Izzy will always be the youngest of my doll family. And shh, she might be my favorite too.

Izzy


Lexi's mini buns are killing me! They are so adorable!

Lexi


Julie looks GREAT in french braids, btw.

Julie


Mckenna


Aubrey is my first doll, so she will always have a special place in my heart.


Aubrey

I hope you enjoyed these pictures. I certainly had a ton of fun taking them, and especially dressing all of the dolls. I'm proud of the way the pictures turned out.
 I couldn't decide where to take the pictures, I mean, where can you fit 15 dolls? Then I thought, why not the stairs! So I asked my mom, "Hey mom, can I borrow the stairs for a few minutes?" I laughed so hard at that comment. I mean, who asks something like that?😂😂
So I was taking the pictures on the stairs. It's actually a really great place to photograph many dolls.
Also, I got a shipment from AG yesterday. I'll probably post about that later. 
And stay tuned for the 25th. I hope to have a birthday party post up then. 


P.S. Does anyone out there watch Descendants? I'm soooooo excited for Descendants 2!

Comments

  1. *Gasp!* All your pictures are Soooooooooo beautiful! I love all of your different angles!
    ~ Charlie
    P.S. Sorry I didn't comment sooner. I thought I had but I guess I forgot. :/

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You just made my day!
      Diamond
      P.S. It's no problem at all!

      Delete
  2. Whoa, 15 dolls?? That's so cool! How long have you been collecting AG dolls? You were really creative to use the stairs as a backdrop-you did a good job keeping all the dolls in the photos. I have enough trouble photographing three!!

    ~Natalie@TheAGSpot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know 15 is a ton! I have been collecting AG's for seven years, you can learn more about them on the meet the dolls page here:
      http://worldofagdolls.blogspot.com/p/meet-our-dolls.html
      Thank you! I liked the stairs as a background too, it's one of the few places that could fit them all. Thanks!
      For your three, I think you could "layer" them so to speak. Two in the back standing up, then one in the front sitting or leaning. Then, as you get more, you can add the sides. Make sure you are far enough away from the dolls, and double-check that you are getting each doll in the picture-and not cutting them off in any way. I hope this helps.
      Thanks for commenting!
      Diamond

      Delete
    2. Ooh-I like the layering idea!! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Aww! This is ADORABLE! I love their pink-ish matching outfits! The stairs idea is quite a cool one too! You did such a great job with this... I love it so much! <3 I love all your dolls! 15 is awesome, they are all soooo cute! :D
    ~Sammy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you're so sweet! Yes I rather enjoyed putting the outfits together...Thank you, thank you, thank you! This made my day!

      Delete
  4. All your dolls are really cute! I also followed your blog! Lea is really cute! Love your blog! Can you check out my blog? My blog: Kaylynsworldblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awe, that means a lot to me!💜 Lea is adorable, isn't she. Thank you! Sure thing! Checking it out now!

      ❤️Diamond

      Delete

  5. Natalie@TheAGSpotSeptember 10, 2017 at 5:36 PM
    Hi, Diamond! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find more info here;

    theamericangirlspot.com/2017/09/10/liebster-award-thanks-agsinalaska/

    You are amazing!!

    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!❤️ That's so sweet! I'll try to get it up soon.
      ❤️Diamond

      Delete
  6. So is it just writer block or are you not coming back? I noticed your still commenting on other blogs and I'm so glad you are. But I do really love your posts and want- no. Need more.... <3
    ~ The Human

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This comment made my day! It’s nice to know that someone misses you. I’m just busy right now, and I haven’t found much time to post. I fully intend to come back. I love blogging and I still love dolls, even if I don’t love them as much as when I started this. I’m glad you like my post! Sometimes, I post on my other blog, buildabearsfurever.blogspot.com. I just posted there recently, so you can check that out if you want.

      I will definitely try to get some posts published soon. I already have pictures from a few trips, and I have a photo series coming up eventually!


      Thanks for commenting. This truly made my day!
      ❤️diamond

      Delete
  7. Hi Diamond! I just followed you! Can't wait to see you posting again.

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much! Yes, I can't wait to post again either.

      Delete

Post a Comment