Entry for the CCWC for Dolls 'N All

Woah, this is pretty old...
It's kind of hilarious to me to read such an old story. Like, what really is the plot? XD.
Anyway, just thought I would share.
-------------------------------------------------
(from August 2017)


Hey guys! On Dolls N All, they have thought up another brilliant idea! 
I decided to enter, because it seems like fun!

Can I just say that all of the current pictures in the AG catalog are GORGEOUS! 

I chose this picture,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Friday, the first day of school, and I was already assigned a huge homework assignment for the weekend. I'd only been in her class for one hour, but I already knew that Ms. Parker was a very strict teacher. On top of reading two chapters in our science textbooks, we had to also compile a presentation on what we had learned. I was not looking forward to this. I wouldn't have minded it so much if it wasn't an oral presentation. I actually liked learning, which sometimes got me called a nerd, but I hated getting up in front of people. I guess you could call it stage fright. I had no idea how I was going to do this.
When I got home, I told my mom of my situation. 
"Well Nicole, you know you'll have a great presentation. You are so, so smart," my mom comforted. I knew she was right, I was very smart. I didn't like to brag, but I had jumped up a grade because I was so smart. 
"I know Mom, but I am so nervous to get up in front of the whole class. I just know I'm going to stumble over my words and make a fool out of myself," I explained.
"Well, I'll help you get over your stage fright, but you should do all of your homework first," Mom suggested. I did as she was told, and I raced through the homework quickly. Most of it came easy to me, including the science presentation.
Mom helped me a lot. She'd made me share her report with her countless times over the weekend, made me share it in front of all of my family, and she even video-taped me presenting it. I felt better, but I was still nervous.
When Monday afternoon came, and it was time for me to share my report. Once I was standing in front of my class, I'll admit, I was nervous. But when I started talking, all of my nerves got better. I managed to finish my report smoothly. 
The next day, I got my grade from my report, and I got an A+! I felt so great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I hoped you all enjoyed that, and I had a lot of fun writing it. Dolls N All is like the most creative blog ever!





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Xyra!
      (If you liked that, you should check out my current stuff :)

      Diamond
      buildabearsfurever.wordpress.com
      ihave12ofaplan.wordpress.com

      Delete

Post a Comment