Paige in Asheville

(I doubt anyone still looks at this blog, but I've been looking through my drafts and felt like posting this from summer 2017)


Hey guys! Recently, I took Paige with me to Asheville, and I got a few pictures! 


This is Paige with French Braids in the car.


Here are some mountains.



Paige wanted her picture against the background.


On the way, we watched Paige's favorite movie, Frozen.




At this point, we arrived at the restaurant. We had to wait for a bit, so I took some pictures.



This is how I stored Paige while on this trip. It's probably how I'll store Tessa in, well, that's a surprise.


Here's Paige standing on a bench.


Hm, this might be her new profile picture!


I love these flowers as a background.



Haha, I put her hair up in clear elastics, neglecting to realizing that they were UV color changing! So, one was purple, and the other blue!






Apparently Paige stood on a car? She's a mischievous one.
Please, me mischievous? That's an understatement.
Paige, WHAT DID YOU DO?
Nothing! *Runs and hides*



This was inside the restaurant, waiting for a table.



We had a fun time! I wished I could have taken a few more photos, but I got what I got. 

Have you ever taken your doll on a daytrip?

and,



Comments

  1. I love those pictures of the mountains! Paige is such a pretty doll! *Dies over how cute her french braids are* Lovely post, Diamond. <3
    ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She sure is, isn't she?
      Thank you so much for reading! I honestly thought this post would get lost in cyberspace XD

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back and posting again!
    <3Katherine
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for continuing to read this blog after so long! I honestly didn't know anyone still read this blog, so I really appreciate that! I don't really plan to fully return here, but I've got a few drafts.
      If you'd like, I do have two other blogs that I'm pretty active on: buildabearsfurever.wordpress.com and ihave12ofaplan.wordpress.com.

      Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Post a Comment