Diamond's eBay Finds


     Hey folks! If you've been a reader for a while, you'll know that eBay is a supporter of our American Girl collection. I'm going to share a couple of MY amazing eBay finds. Pictures will be included at the end of this post.
     First, I got Lanie's Nature set. Supposedly, it was new in box, but I think more like mint in box. Nothing came in the little plastic wrappers, the paper was wrinkled, and the bird book had gunk (glue, maybe?) on the spine. It was still a pretty good deal though. $25, to be exact.
     Next I found Lanie's Nightgown (Used, just the nightgown) for $5! It went up to $8, and we won! The seller was so nice, she included a new pair of AG socks.

Comments

  1. Cool! Lanie is one of my favorite GOTY.
    ~ Charlie

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lanie is my favorite too, which is why I was SO glad to find her NIB on eBay last November. To read more about her look at any posts with the label "Lanie" and especially read Diamond's Mystery Doll REVEAL.

      Diamond

      Delete
    2. Sweet. Thanks!
      ~ Charlie

      http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete

Post a Comment