What I took to Disney World

I'm going to share what I took for my dolls to Disney World. Overall, I thought I made good decisions. If you would like more tips on traveling with an doll, check out my post HERE.



This was what I fit everything in. I used a case to carry my dolls in.


This was everything I bought while I was there. You can read about them HERE and HERE.


OK, so this was the girls travel outfits. They wore there swimsuits under the clothes to reduce bulk in their backpacks.


These were their accessories for the week. I especially love the Magic Bands. Now I have to attempt to make the Magic Band 2.0.


These were the girls outfits for the week. It sort of seems like not too much, but it was plenty. I could have even gotten away with taking way less.


Did this help at all in anyone's vacations?


Comments